Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Universal Fast Tomorrow Wednesday May 4th

Good evening :)

Tomorrow we will have a universal fast from 6am until 6pm, consuming only fruit, water, and the word of God. If you have health concerns in any type of way, please seek God as of what you need to sacrifice. There are many things other than food that God will also honor. As I mentioned in the message I sent out over the weekend, I am looking forward to a better turn out in the Summer. I am in the process of planning a fun, and creative event just for you!

The scripture that we will fast towards reads :

"Her children arise and call her blessed;her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women do noble things,but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring praise at the city gate."
Proverbs 31:28-29

Meditation:

In the name of Jesus I stand of a blessing. God grant me the strength to be a better mother, order my steps according to the will you have for my life. Create in me a special divinity that you have designed especially for me. Create in me a new heart built with unconditional love. As I continue this journey, I know that I am not alone. In your word it says you will never leave nor forsake me, and I can and will dwell in your house forever. I am ready for my blessings God!


Peace & Blessings
Shanelle

No comments:

Post a Comment